Schlüter-BEKOTEC-THERM-HV/DE is a heating circuit distributor manifold DN 25 of stainless steel with hot leg and cold leg bars, outside diameter 35 mm. The following components are integrated and pre installed into the set:
- Hot leg flow meter with transparent scale, adjustable 0.5 to 5.0 l / minute for regulating flow quantities
- Thermostat valves, adjustable manually for every heating circuit, matching the electronically controlled Schlüter actuators
- Manual ventilation valve, nickel plated brass for hot and cold legs
- Filling and evacuation valve, 1/2" (DN 15), turning, nickel plated brass
- End plug 3/4" (DN 20), nickel plated brass
- Distributor connection, with 1" flat gasket male fitting (DN 25)
- Heating circuit terminals, spaced 55 mm apart, consisting of connector nozzle 3/4" (DN 20) AG with cone, matching the Schlüter clamp connections
- Two distributor manifold brackets with sound insulation inserts, matching the Schlüter distributor manifolds cabinet, as well as a wall mounting set are included loosely in the package for installation.
Accessory sets for connecting the heating circuits to the heating circuit distributor, for heating pipes with Ø 14 or 16 mm, including two ball valves for the main connection.